Latest Colorize collaboration Sound Quelle and Jackarta shares some of their favourite tracks at the moment, a stunning mix of dark and uplifting sounds.
1. Essay - Archangel [All Day I Dream]
The perfect tune to daydream to. This track always makes me feel good and is great to close a set with, bringing a peaceful and euphoric feeling.
2. Ben Bohmer, Panama - Weightless (DJ Seinfeld remix) [Future Classic]
A proper dancefloor groove, you can't go wrong with this one. The piano is breathtaking and takes you on a journey like no other.
3. Fabrizio La Marca - Say Goodbye [Bassline Boogie]
Old but gold! Very straightforward but very catchy. It combines an 80's feel with a heavy nu-disco bassline, I have been loving this one recently.
4. Jamie XX - Gosh [Young]
I fell in love with this track after the first few seconds. A very dark beginning that turns into something bright, I really enjoy the futuristic nature of this track.
5. Moby - Honey (Lulu Rouge Remix) [Stella Polaris Music]
This track has been on my playlist for a long time. I like the unusual approach to the remix, it's very different from the original atmosphere.
6. Chemical Brothers - Swoon (Boys Noize Summer Mix) [Virgin UK]
One of my all time favourite tracks that always manages to inspire me.
You can listen to Sound Quelle and Jackarta's latest release: Here'